Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Bro's Diary

I love the word "Speed Breaker". No! No! not because of Girl friend and a
bike. I hate writing diaries. But this speed breaker changed my mind.


November 26 2010.


I am named as Karthick by my aunt. Everyone except my mom liked the name. I am writing this diary just because of the speed breaker. My Dad is a clerk in a private company; my mom is a house wife. My mom and Dad wanned me to become a software engineer. From my house, If we move south there is a 10 km bridge which has a Lotus pond on the left hand side, a hill on the right hand side trees after the lake, and once we move on down the bridge, comes the beautiful speed breaker. Then there is a women’s college and if we cross the women’s college, there comes a Nova Software solutions. Why am I telling this? Today I joined Nova solutions, Making my parent's dream come true.


Since today we had Induction at 8 AM, I left home by 7. I was driving through the bridge completely focusing the lake. I was about to reach the other end of the bridge. Suddenly a song "Speed breaker", "Speed Breaker" sung by a sweet voice. I turned on the right hand side, She’s shouting “speed breaker, speed breaker”. I turned front and controlled my vehicle. If she wouldn’t have shouted I would have run through the stunning Giant speed breaker and I
might got hurt very badly. The speed breaker was built like a giant simply to control the speed of the vehicles coming down the sloppy bridge. Every one says, the speed braker is a killer, the speed breaker is a bloody stupid, Bla Bla Bla. But to me it is a beautiful thing which showed me my wife. Yeah I felt something which I am not able to express when I saw her. In all the
Gautham menon Movies, How a hero feels when they look at the heroine at first sight. The same feel I had just that I don’t have a music director to compose a duet for me when I saw her. Once I crossed the speed breaker, I slowed down my vehicle. Her Vehicle came near me. I said only thanks but I wanned to ask her with a ring "Will you marry me?". She smiled and shook her head. She has a cute deo. Not sure deo looked cute just because she was riding it :) . She
took a left and entered inside the college. Oh my god!!! She is studying near my office. I saw my watch it was 7:30. I went to my induction. Just because of speed breaker, I saw her, I am writing this diary too.


November 27 2010,
Giving Mom a shock, I prepared noodles, had it and left home by 6:45. I stopped my vehicle in the beautiful bridge waiting to see her. My mobile was ringing. I picked up the call.


Karthik : Mom I had breakfast. I am driving. I have to rush to office. I’ll call u later.
Mom : Dei today is Saturday da.
Karthik : I have special class mom !!! Sorry I have training at office Mom.
Mom : Ok da. Drive safely.


I went near her beautiful college.


The security guard asked rudely: what do you want?
I replied : I actually wanned to get B.Sc admission for my grandson. Is the college open today?
Frustrated guard: College is holiday you stupid. Go to Nirmala College to see girls. It is opened today.
I replied : Nirmala college ah. No figures dude!!!!
Security Guard: Un moonjikku adhu podhum po...


I came back home.


November 28 2010,


8:00 AM, Mom came and sat beside me in the bed.


MOM : Karthik Get up !!! What do you want ??? Fish or Mutton??? M going out !!!
Me : Mom why do you kill those poor animals and eat ??? Let s be Vegetarian from today??
Mom : What da ??? R u in love with some one ??? And is that girl a Brahmin ???
Me : Mom u r a genius Mom.. She looked very traditional, chubby and very fair mom... I think she should be a brahmin...
Puzzled Mom : what?????
Me : Love at first sight mom. Last friday !!! beautiful speed braker !!! a melody song !! A fairy !!! An angel !! wow !!! wow !!! wow !!!
Mom Told daddy : Ur son is foolish than u.. He left non-veg in a single day for a girl not even confirming she is a brahmin...
Dad came inside : Karthik we should not stop non-veg for simple things like lover or wife!!!
Mom : Ok Karthik from today we ll be vegetarian !!! No non veg today !!!
Dad : But u r more than a wife darling !!! U r not a simple thing !!! U r a
marvelous one !!! U r very special !! U r !!! u r !!!
Mom : U r not getting words more right !!! Learn from ur son !!! He is expressing like a poet !!!


I told them the entire story. They left the room with a cute quarrel. I went back to my dream.


November 29 2010.


Morning 6 AM... Mom was shouting over phone. On the other side was my aunt. I took the phone from mom's hand, spoke with my aunt for 5 mins. Then gave it back to mom. Sorry from both the sides. Argument ended.


Me : Mom, I am gonna meet her after 2 years... can u make out how I would be feeling !!!
Mom : This is ridiculous. This is too much. It is just two days.. U r doing too much Karthik.


Mom smiled and packed my lunch. I left home, drove and stood just before the speed breaker.


She came on her green colored deo with a red dress. Looked like Kashmir apple on a tree :) She crossed me... I shouted speed breaker speed breaker even though she is watching it !! she slowed down !!! Turned back !!! gave a smile !!! drove away !!! Not only the vehicle but my heart as
well !!!


November 30 2010.


Same time... same place... Same situation... Same words... speed breaker !!! speed breaker !!! she slowed down,,, Turned back.. But din smile this time.. came to left end of the road.. parked the deo.. Came towards me... Do you want me to write what she told me ??? Im feeling shy!!! Frank and a bold girl.. read below..


She asked me "are you a speed breaker alert" ?
Me : Are you a brahmin ??? Whats ur name ???
She: What Love huh ?? M nt a brahmin !!! M a Kaundar !!! Pls don waste ur time
Me : Thank you very much !!! I left non veg thinking that u r a brahmin !!! Then dinner should be mutton today :)
She: Hold on hold on !!! Iam pretty girl!! cant you think that I might be having a boy friend already???
Me : Ive got 3 proposals beautiful girls. Ive rejected all. I hope you would ve done the same.


She gave a big laugh "What a character u r dude".
I asked frankly : I know that mine would be a love marriage but "I never thought I would marry a kaundar" "Will you marry me please ???"
She : When Boys get impressed with a girl at first sight, they would feel like speaking with her !! Same feel for girls as well but practically they cannot speak.. But Karthik, I felt something when I saw u !!! I never thought I would speak to you... But to judge this feel
as "Love" is not a matured thing.
Me : I never said this as love. I wanned to marry u.


She left without speaking. I left to office since its 8:30 Already.


December 1, 2010.


I waited for her. She never came. My mobile rang, I picked up. Mom was crying in phone. Same problems with Aunty and uncle. I was consoling my mom but my eyes waiting for her. She never came. Once my mom is consoled I left to office carrying her memories.


December 2, 2010.
9 AM
I had to bunk office since there was a big problem. Aunty had to give 1000 rs to mom, But aunt says its 700 rs. This might seem to be a very small problem. But this developed as bigger and bigger. Dad left to office leaving the problems to me. I convinced both of them again.


Evening 4 PM I was searching for her in facebook. Mom came crying to me saying "Aunty has insulted me in the marriage in front of everyone".I asked what. Mom replied "Aunty asked me that the jewels I am wearing "are these real gold or covering ones ?". I was frustrated. Every single thing these two are making as issues. What am I going to do ??


7 p.m Dad was shouting at mom for these issues !!! Mom din’t have her dinner.. I took dinner to her room and feeded her speaking about things which she like.. Mom s like a kid... She had dinner and slept in my laps... Dad came in, asked me if she had dinner.. then he had dinner and slept in the sofa...


I felt happy that we are an affectionate family...


December 3, 2010.
I left home by 7 a.m as usual to wait for her. I was surprised. Apple and the tree on the bridge waiting for someone. I guessed it’s for me only. I neared her. She turned back, said


"I will marry u Karthik". Why didn’t you come yesterday ?? I saw u day before... but yesterday Me and my friends waited till 8:45 near our college You never came. Because of you I was late to class and because of you I did not listen to the class. I dont know what is happning around me ??? Im forgetting everything Karthik!!! What did you do ?? I just saw you five time
including today !!! Am I going Mad ?? I dont even know you who you are ???
and I am saying I will marry you !!! This is something strange happening!!!


Nowhere this will happen !!! I cant beleive this !!!


She cried and left !!! She cried and left !!! But I am the first boy to be Jump and feel happy when a girl friend cries :)


She will be my wife within in a year or two :) I shouted with Joy and left to office.


December 4, 2010. Saturday


This time I remembered this is a saturday. I was doing some paintings listening to melody songs.Mom and dad came in at the end of painting. They asked who is it in the painting?? I said she is the one I am gonna Marry !!! Dad said she is beautiful !!! Mom asked dad "Is she beautiful than me? ?" Dad replied "No dear". I smiled at them. How affectionate they are. I should be
more affectionate towards my wife. Mom kissed me and left the room.


Evening 6 PM Mom got a phone call, she exclaimed 95 % da. Dad just returned from office told I have one more good news "I was promoted to next level". I would be getting 10K extra from next month. Everyone were so happy.


December 5, 2010. Sunday


Early morning six,, My phone rang,,, I picked up... Female voice saying speed breaker !!! speed breaker !!! ... My lips smiled... I was not able to express my happiness.. I said hey how you got my number ??? She smiled and said come sharply at 7:00 near the banyan tree behind your company.. we'll speak for sometime and then ill leave... She disconnected without a bye.. Maybe some hitler would have interrupted :)


Morning 9 Am, I gifted a "Titan's Couple" watch to My mom and Dad.


Afternoon My Mom gave a shirt to my Dad. But Mom was little upset since Dad did not gift anything to her.


Evening 5 PM... My dad bought a silver necklace to my Mom.. My Mom was surprised and kissed dad. He said you have to kiss your son then.. He gave me the idea.. Mom kissed me and said "I love you".. Dad acted as if he is feeling jealous :) Mom said I love you too honey..


Mom made pepper chicken "Dad's favourite" for dinner.Yeah I gave this idea too, We had dinner in our small lawn. My Dad said "Thank you son for making this wedding anniversary a beautiful one" and then asked me "Do that girl love you?".. I said I dont know but she said she will marry me" Mom and Dad were surprised. Dad said My son is a brainy "In one week she convinced her". I said "No dad Everything happened". Then Dad said "Give her the painting tomorrow and ask her if she can wait for 2 years". I exclaimed 2 years huh I cannot wait.. Mom hit on my head with a smile..


Then Mom and dad went to their room. I came to mine. I was thinking "How affectionate my parents are". I said I love you mom I love you dad !!! I am gonna tell her that My dad and Mom accepted you and they said you are beautiful.. She will ask when did they see me ?? I will surprise her with my painting...


I ironed my new light Blue shirt which is my favourite. Now Its time to go to bed.


December 9 2010,


It was already 7:00, But Karthik will never ride fast for whatever. He thinks if he drives fast others who are riding might also get disturbed. He was driving on top of the bridge. His phone Rang and he picked the call riding his vehicle as well asking anything important Mom???,As Usual My Mom crying and saying "Aunty made a big problem Karthik" "She told everyone that she was the one named you". Mom "Dont cry Mom !!! Karthik will take care". Those
were the last words of My Brother Karthik. Since he was on phone, He did not observe the giant speed breaker. His vehicle crashed. He did not wear a helmet.


Now he is no more!!! He is no more to take care of anything!!!


Both Mom n Aunts were shocked and fainted. Later felt guilty, decided not to fight in their life time.


I am Smruthi, Karthiks younger sister. I have been to my Industrial visit for two weeks. I came back on December 6, to see my Bro for one last time. He sacrificed his dream of becoming a lawyer only for My Mom and Dad. He was the one who made me get 95% too. Usually he disconnects the call if he drives, that day since mom cried, he didn’t. I thought I will never speak to Mom again. But My bro had told me once "Mom and Dad doesn’t have anyone other
than us". We should make them live as King and queen once we start earning. Sometimes he've been as Mom and Dad for Me. Everything going really well in his life including his love But just because of Bla bla bal everything ended.


I am writing this last page of the diary Just to convey everyone that....


Forget hatred, anger, Jealousy, enemity, Selfishness, Greediness, rudeness,
Egos and everything.


It is god's gift to live a happy & healthy life with your loved ones.


If I had conveyed this to My Mom or Aunt before, may be brother would have been alive now.


With the words "I hate speed breaker" I am now closing


"My Bro's Diary"

2 comments:

  1. Though its a sad story! It was a very good compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If your Washer did not last everlastingly, but with correct maintenance you can expect yours to serve you a long time.so handle be a gentle!If you trouble for your appliance well and it still breaks, call you home appliance repair service. Your appliance could still be covered under warranty to a product recall.
    For further detail visit our locate please click here>>
    home appliances
    https://www.facebook.com/apm.ourtechnicians/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lFLF4SUTnM
    https://www.instagram.com/ourtechnicians/

    ReplyDelete